10 Aug A Christmas stay in London
Christmas is fast approaching , this is why we are getting ready for your arrival…
* Why not enjoying a Christmas afternoon tea on board of a double decker bus or a boat, cruising along the Thames?
* Discover a small Christmas market with culinary specialities and a Father Christmas race!
* Enjoy an ice skating session on one of the most beautiful Christmas ice rink of London with a private hire just for your group.
* Get a private double decker bus with a special open-top to capture the magic of Christmas and the famous lights that decorate the iconic streets of London. With a live guide on-board during the tour, learn about British Christmas customs such as why we set our Christmas pudding on fire, why the 26th December is Boxing Day and other weird and wonderful traditions!
* Why not organizing a bespoke guided tour in a private double decker with different stops such as: Christmas shopping, aChristmas choir in a quirky church, Christmas beer tasting, an outdoor ice skating session…
* The unusual Christmas parties will not miss either! Cocktails and diner in an ice bar, unusual winter experience on a rooftop, diner in a igloo or in a lodge with an Alpine or Scandivian setting, and why not getting an incredible experience , Harry Potter style, where the Great Hall of Hogwarts will be transformed covered with snow.
* Admire the lights of the Shard illuminating the London sky during the whole month of December
*Organise a private candlelit acoustic concert in an unusual place. Enjoy hot mulled wine or cider and let the music begins!